.bmp)
Fast Sundays used to be such a difficult day for me! I would try to focus on my fast and the reason behind it, but I would usually come home in such a grouchy mood and with a MONSTER headache (and then migraine) that Paul would ban me from fasting the next month! Since I have been called as Primary president things have really changed. For one thing I have sharing time the first Sunday of the month so that is always part of my fast purpose having the Spirit with me so that I can really convey that month's message to the children. I also have been trying more to get up and bear my testimony. The amazing thing is that I have been so blessed from my fasting. Fast Sunday has turned into a day I look forward to and don't dread anymore. My headaches on this day are GONE! Today I had a great time in primary, had fun with sharing time and didn't get stressed out when things went awry! I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me in my efforts! I know these things are directly from Him.
1. No headache
2. Finding another egg in the Robin's nest (4)
3. Sunday afternoon family walks
4 comments:
you're doing a great job! today was our best family Sunday in a long time- probably having allen around had something to do with it!
I am so glad you had a wonderful Sunday! You bear a these church pressures so well, I am always impressed with your strength.
Love ya
you're so great!!! i love working with you -- you're an amazing example (in so many ways)
Primary IS the best!
Nice post Lisette. Those kids are so lucky to have you in Primary. I'm sure you're doing such a great job. I have to say I'm a little jealous not to be in there with you. I guess breaks are nice too--this is going to be one long break.
Post a Comment