Yeah it's RAINING today! Usually I am bummed when it rains because I LOVE the SUNSHINE. But today I was supposed to go into school for an hour and a half which means between the gym and school I get practically NOTHING done at home. So today I am grateful for the rain. We have been going, going, going and I am rather gone at the moment! The rain also means that Xander's game will be cancelled today. Which I am okay with because this week we have already had 2 physicals, karate and Alyssa's soccer game. Tonight it is up to church for Activity Day preview. (Now we won't be late due to soccer.) Tomorrow is karate, Friday field day. I felt kinda bad when Alexander's teacher asked me if I was coming in on Friday afternoon also. I said I would if she really needed me but that it would be nice to get something done at home before the kids get home. Am I selfish? I almost called her back and and changed my mind. Thank goodness I had some serious RETAIL THERAPY yesterday. I almost talked myself out of that one too! So here I am NOT getting anything done around the house but am rather content visiting blogs and enjoying the rain. In a few more minutes I'll get something done...
1. RAIN... just for today tomorrow I'll want the sun
2. Retail therapy
3. nature in the rain
4 comments:
Retail Therapy--funny. You know I think you are busier with 2 kids than I am with 4. Great job saying no. Its good to be able to help and good to be able to say no. A little of both makes a pretty good life I think.
hey fri is field day for us too- unless we get rained out!3 kids cramp my retail therapy style- LOL
Sorry you had the soccer game, but yea for Zander winning. I don't think you ever stop moving lady! Can't wait to see the new stylin Lisette.
i'm with you. i pray for rain daily, around 5pm. (we just end up with make-up games, so it really doesn't do us any good)
Good luck with the busy schedule!!!
Post a Comment