Sunday, June 8, 2008

What do you see around you that lets you know that God exists?






Today I was able to teach the Valiant 10/11 class. I had a really great time! Maybe they should release me and call me as a teacher instead? I taught the lesson on Korihor and one of my questions was, "what do you see around you that lets you know that God exists?" The above pictures are evidence to me that God exists!

Pictures:

1. 4 baby robins born yesterday

2. My miracle babies

3. Nature

4. My Dad (who I will see again), my Grandmother (who always amazes me), my sister (need I say more?) and my nephew (adopted at birth 2 months after the birth of our twins)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Great thought! Its so easy to go through life and forget to look at the beauty and goodness around you.

Beautiful picture of the blossoms.

smart mama said...

excellent post i love teachign because i learn so much from it!

smart mama said...

oh thats teaching and my evidences- my boys especially #3--not only does he exist but he is active in our lives!

Jared said...

I don't think we could count up the miracles in our lives that come from God. I can't wait to someday understand better these things. Till then I will stay in "never ending appreciation mode", because they make my life so happy.
So glad for the baby robins to come out!

LL said...

loved this, thank yoU!!!