Today I was able to go with Alyssa's class on a field trip to the Zoo. This was the first time I have been able to go with her class since the last two trips have been with Xander's. She was so happy to have me along, as was I. You just never know what you are going to see at the zoo! Sometimes the animals are working on reproduction and THANKFULLY none of that was seen today, but we were mooned by a screeching monkey and saw several animals relieving themselves of bodily waste! Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
Favorite sign: Please don't feed fingers to the animals. I think it gets the point across!
Favorite group: Fantastic 5 I called us the Fantastic 4 since I had four kids in my group, but Samuel was so kind to say, "No Mrs. Trueman there is 5- you're fantastic too!"
Favorite quotes: "That llama was scratching hit BUTT with his head!" says Jonah with a queasy stomach and tears in his eyes! I thought he was going to loose his lunch right there!
"EVERYBODY POOPS!" says Mrs. Starr to the kids after well...you know.
"Mrs.Trueman look at the goats butt! You can see everything!" No thanks was my reply!
Favorite animals: baby tigers, baby piglets, and baby lemurs. They are all cute when they're little!
Favorite animal I can relate to: The 100+ year old turtle trying to get up off his belly. I feel like that sometimes in the morning and I am not even that old yet!
Favorite friend: Alyssa
Favorite hug: a quick one from Alexander when he broke away from his group. The only time I saw him at the zoo.
Favorite spot: eating lunch in the sun. It was quite chilly in the shade due to the breeze!
Favorite snack: Going to McDonald's with the kids after for an ice cream cone and Diet Coke! Well lemonade for them...
Favorite moment: 5 minutes of solitude on the lounge chair after we got home!
3 comments:
you ARE fantastic! so cute!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I loved the quotes. I think you're pretty fantastic too.
I like the new look of your blog. It just so happens that I changed mine yesterday. No mean and green blogs anymore.
Yea! You figured out the colors!
What a great adventure you were able to share with the kids!
Post a Comment