Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hurray for Thursday!
I love Thursday! It is my favorite day of the week! I take the kids to school, go to them gym and home! I don't have to grocery shop, volunteer or be anywhere but home! Yes, I may have to do laundry, sort things out around the house, and clean but it is so nice to be able to rejuvenate! I don't even have to put makeup on and on occasion have been known to stay in my gym clothes all day long!(Not a high sweat day at the gym just weights.) The day continues like this after school too! Usually we have karate, soccer and sometimes both in one day! But Thursdays are our free day! A & A get to come home, play outside, watch a show etc...we don't have to be off and running the second their feet hit the pavement off the bus! Once the kids are snug in their beds I venture downstairs to continue my favorite day with my favorite shows! Everyone needs a day to rest from going a million miles an hour. relax and not have to rush, rush rush and rejuvenate by hanging out and staying put! Thankfully Thursday is our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh don't make me jealous-- a few hours of a quiet house- "thou shaly noy covet"
rest up my dear, Saturday is just around the corner!
Thursdays are great, it means tomorrow is Friday! My kids have already picked up on Friday fever (persuaded by some teachers), so it rubs off!
Post a Comment