Monday, May 12, 2008


Alyssa has FINALLY lost her first tooth! She actually let Aunt Leslie attach it to a string and slam the front door! I was amazed that she let her do this since she would barely let me touch it!
I am so happy for her. Xander lost his first tooth well over a year ago and she was SO sad thinking she would NEVER EVER loose a tooth. I would tease her and say she is going to go to college with her baby teeth. I guess those days are over! The look on her beautiful beaming face says it all! That's my GIRL!

1 comment:

Jared said...

Hallie is almost there,
I called her our
"Dangling at Dinner" guest!
I do forget the strange feeling of losing a tooth as an adult. I had a dream recently that all my teeth fell out, it was very nightmare-ish.
Yea for Alyssa girl!