Save some for us!!!Only if it is not mushy by then, bad memories with mushy watermelon.Laughed at the utter LOVE of eating it displayed by the kids.
So Lisette,I took a quick look at the top picture and thought it was Alyssa with her hair back. I can't believe how much they look alike with Alexander's hair like that.
YUMMY! nothing says summer like watermellon.
okay so I guess i'll go cut into ours after seeing that- yum!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Save some for us!!!
Only if it is not mushy by then, bad memories with mushy watermelon.
Laughed at the utter LOVE of eating it displayed by the kids.
So Lisette,I took a quick look at the top picture and thought it was Alyssa with her hair back. I can't believe how much they look alike with Alexander's hair like that.
YUMMY! nothing says summer like watermellon.
okay so I guess i'll go cut into ours after seeing that- yum!
Post a Comment