Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The new arrivals



Meet Chloe, Feathers and Fluffy. I believe 2 of these names are a bit premature and wishful thinking on the kids part.
Bob has yet to make his debut.


Bob has arrived and is much smaller than the rest.
Amazing how much they change in a day.


Day 3 for most...Poor little things are so ugly and very hungry!
Thankfully they will be beautiful soon...

It is really hard to see them and get pictures. There is barely a 2 inch clearance. The kids can get a better view. I have to put the camera against the wood ceiling, shoot the picture and see it on the computer.

1. starting a new painting
2. almost done with conference (I know I'm WAY behind)
3. sunshine


1 comment:

LL said...

SUCH amazing pictures!!!
I love that you listen to conference after...I bet you get more out of it, little by little taking it all in.
Next session I am going to record so I can go back and listen over and over.