
I was so impressed when Paul showed up today with his tie that Xander made him and a flower in his pocket that Alyssa made for him. He really is such a great dad! He loves his children so very much and is proud of the things that they make him.
My family came up for a fun afternoon of visiting, making a fun dessert and dinner. It is always so nice to hang out and be together. We had hamburgers for dinner and dessert!
Cupcake buns, brownie burgers and sugar cookie fries. The dads were even impressed!
idea from this site- http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ (Thanks Nanci!)
1. family
2. great dads
3. no school tomorrow! Still doesn't feel like summer yet...
3 comments:
CUTE dessert. that's SO creative~
I thought Paul wore that tie because he didn't have you there to tie his real tie for him ;)
When I saw paul wearing his "tie"
yesterday, I immediately thought, What a great dad!! love the desserts, too!!
those turned out even better than i pictured, awesome job lady! Dads are great!
Post a Comment