Saturday, June 20, 2009

My new running partner



I 'd like to introduce you to my new running partner-
(snaggle tooth still included)
Alyssa and I went for my run this morning. She did an awesome job and did 1/2 of my run exactly the way I do it! It was nice to have a friend to run with and I even got some extra running in- loops around her towards the end, jogging backwards, and running ahead and then back to meet up with her! She did a great job going the 3.5 miles with me! I can't wait until our next run!

1. nature
2. time alone with Lis
3. challenging my kids

2 comments:

LL said...

WAY TO GO!!!! seriously, that is awesome.
And congrats on the TOOTH, let's hope the toothfairy is kind. :)

Jamie said...

how nice to have a cute running partner like that

sweet snaggle tooth