I made buttermilk pies today. I forgot how DELICIOUS and EASY this pie is to make. It was so easy I decided to make one for Alyssa and Alexander's teachers. I hope they like it!
So please stop by for some pie and save me from eating it all!
Here is the recipe if you are in the mood for a creamy custard pie!
Buttermilk Pie
1 1/2 Cups sugar
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup Bisquick
1/3 cup margerine, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
Grease pan; pour all above ingredients into a blender and mix. Pour mixture into a greased pie pan and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Makes one 9 inch pie.
1. pies
2. only eating 1 1/2 pieces so far...
3. cycling at the gym
5 comments:
i love new recipes, can't wait to try it, thanks!
that does sound easy and it looks good, I'll have to try it!
That sounds so easy!my kind of recipe!!
Thanks for sharing it with us!
That pie looks SO yummy. I remember when you brought some of these to one of the church picnics a few years ago - delish!
I've never heard of buttermilk pie. I love most buttermilk recipes so I'll certainly try this one.
Post a Comment