This is a picture of them on Saturday morning-
I know they were there on Sunday since I saw both of their parents working so hard to bring them food. This cool site http://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/robin/jr/Book_Babies1.html
gives a lot of neat info on the robins. I never knew that both the mom and dad bring food to the babies up to 100x a day.
Please don't state otherwise if you feel that the unspeakable happened. They are quick learners and growers! I choose to believe they are happily going about life elsewhere. :-)
It got me thinking. I am so grateful that we have more time with our children than 9-16 days! I can't imagine the kids flying the coop even in 10 years from now. So today I am going to be more grateful for the time I have with my children. I am going to appreciate the laughter, love, special moments, silliness and even the moments that drive me crazy!
1. vacuumed floors
2. lessons learned and appreciated
3. a rainy day, but tomorrow I want my sunshine back!
5 comments:
bye bye birdie :)
I am sure that they are fine..off doing whatever it is that robins do.
I can't believe they looked like that on Sunday, and they are gone today.
Got cats??
wow 9-16 days is crazy. As hard a time as I'm having with the kids home all day right now, I just talked to my mom yesterday who wants to have all of them come up for 10 days by themselves. I thought, "what will I do without ANY kids at home." It makes me sad just thinking about it. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em I guess.
So fun that you got to watch the process, watch out for bird poop now! They probably are not far from home!
Post a Comment