Monday, June 8, 2009

Coach Xander

This morning on the way to school I was cracking up over Xanders encouraging of Alyssa to get her tooth out! This is how the conversation between the two of them went:

X- "Yank it I tell ya! YANK IT!

A- "It hurts!"

X- "Feel the pain! Wiggle it! WIGGLE!"

A- "Wiggle it just a little bit...Wooo!" (singing the song)

X- "Remember you get $5 for getting it out!"

Mom- "Xander have you taken over as her extraction coach?"

X- "I don't know. Dad can use the pliers when we get home!"

His real motivation is the fact that Alyssa will get $5 and they are pooling their money to help pay for the puppy. If only their $47.30 would cover it!

1. On the verge of another lost tooth
2. canceling the extraction visit to the dentist
3. my kids- I love 'em!

2 comments:

LL said...

what a good brother!
that makes me laugh...

Christy said...

So it still isn't out????
It sounds like is is driving Alexander crazier than anyone else.