
Today my new Dyson vacuum cleaner arrived. It was great to feel the power of the suction and get all the dust and pollen out of the carpet. My old vacuum was breaking down and every time I vacuumed I would feel little things shooting out at my ankles- especially on bare floors. We got this one off of woot.com (a daily deal site) for only 149.99. What a deal! It was fun vacuuming the house with my bright blue sucking machine!
1. the color of the vacuum (reminds me of the robin eggs)
2. finding a scrap of Thurston's hair. We sure do miss him.
3. the little pleasures in life
4 comments:
Wow! That is a good deal! I thought Dysons were in the $3-400 range.
what a bargain. I have been wanting a Dyson for a while but they are so expensive, glad you got a good deal.
I have wanted a DYSON but thought they were too much $$. I cannot believe the deal you got. I need to look at WOOT every once in a while. HOORAY for clean floors.
(i laughed when you said things were hitting your ankles) I can relate!!!
Hooray for clean floors! I like the blue too! I just got a steam mop yesterday!
Post a Comment