Monday, January 19, 2009

Witty comment

While we were eating dinner tonight we were reviewing our week to come. Paul said he was off to Tampa tomorrow and Alyssa says, "Good thing it is take your kid to work day tomorrow!"

Don't we all wish- kids and wife too!

8 comments:

Marcy said...

That is funny!! Aren't kids comments great? I can never think of things like that until much later when it's no longer funny.

Smilin' sunshine said...

I want to go to Tampa. It is warm there~can't he pack us all in his suitcase??

Alli said...

Hi Lisette! Good to see you and the fam. I can't believe the twins are so big! Where does the time go? Well, next time I find myself crusing down Stafford Street, I'll have to pop in!

Anonymous said...

That is very funny..she is very witty..hmm..where does she get that from???

nanci said...

Love it!

Leah said...

I Love It!!! She's such a cutie!

Swimmingmom said...

How funny! Very clever and quick thinking on her part!

Jamie said...

Very clever. Katie's been coming up with some whoppers lately too. Sh'es the only one that's got a sense of humor so far.