Saturday, January 24, 2009

A new sled


Thankfully I got out with the kids yesterday afternoon because it is STINKIN' COLD outside again today!
We got a new sled yesterday and it was the perfect day to try it out. It was 38 degrees which may not sound all too warm but in comparison to the single or negative digits lately it felt like a HEAT WAVE!
Yee haw!

Taking time to "POSE"

Xander getting some air!

We even convinced Dad to stop working and come out and give it a try!
Thankfully I didn't do a complete face plant into the hill!
I did eat some snow though!

We had a blast!
Thankful 3
1. Embracing winter
2. "warm" days
3. A new sled

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Glad you are finally able to enjoy the winter!

Leah said...

I sure wish we had a sled like that because we're going to play in the snow up at Lake Tahoe this next week.

Swimmingmom said...

How fun. Is that your backyard? Awesome sledding hill.