Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to reality!

This morning as the alarm went off I started singing in my head,

"Back to life, back to reality..."
Even though we had a fun 2 weeks off of regular life it is nice to get back to normal. Even if normal is the gym, grocery shopping and laundry.

1. peaceful grocery shopping

2. a full refrigerator
3. a happy first day back to school

4 comments:

nanci said...

As fun as it was to have my husband and son home during vacation time, it's nice to be back into a routine again.

Also, I LOVE the picture at the top of the blog - such a cute pose of two cute kids!

Swimmingmom said...

How funny that you were singing that song! I bet you love having your routine again. You seem to like sturcture and organization. I'm sure it was nice to have some time with your children, but it's good to get back to normal.

Anonymous said...

An 80's song reference is always fantastic. It is nice to get things back to normal, especially after the craziness of the holidays.

LL said...

perfect song...i was happy to be back to reality!