"Be still and know that I am God."
D&C 101:16
Today on the way to church while listening to this year's primary songs that we will be learning I had a still moment in which I felt and knew the surety and truthfulness of the gospel. I love moments like this of complete clarity. They come as the scripture says when I am still because when life is so chaotic and busy not much can get through.
4 comments:
I have to say, home sick today I had some great "still" time. I tried to utilize it by reading uplifting things. Made my day much better, and gave me more appreciation of time to ponder.
todays quote is great therapy to follow in our busy world!
What a beautiful photo. Thank you for your testimony- so special.
I really like your new background- very pretty and a calming. Sorry I missed the primary activity- we had a big family 2 year old b-day party that day.
That is my favorite scripture verse..it reminds me that Heavenly Father is in control of everything and we need to relax and trust that He will do what is best for us..thank you for sharing that!
Post a Comment