Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back on track


These pictures really have nothing to do with my post.
They just tickled me!
I love Xander's army truck pjs with the high heels and Alyssa's straight hair turning curly on the top.
A real bunch of hams! (They were almost 3)

We got a bit off track with our Family Home Evening with the holidays and got back to it tonight. It makes me smile when the kiddos and I gather around the computer while singing our opening song with the help of children's song book @ lds music. We never would just sing it on our own but with the help of a little background music we are singing away.
There is a great file on sugardoodle that has outlined a years worth of FHE based on this year's primary theme. Here is the link if you want to check it out-http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3510&Itemid=5

Simple lessons already put together for busy families. My favorite part of each lesson is the questions that come from A & A. Tonight Alexander asked if I thought that he was going to go to Heaven. Of course I do! I love the things that come up and the great discussions that are started and finished all because we took the time to sit down together for 20 minutes of Family Home Evening.

My Thankful 3:
1. Finding my desk again
2. Getting the kitchen stacks of paper organized
3. Silly pictures when the kids were little

5 comments:

smart mama said...

the pics are so cute!

LL said...

CUTE pictures! love those old shots.
Isn't it so nice to feel order again? Now we have a snow day, I'm preparing for CHAOS!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! they really haven't changed much.Except hopefully Xander has outgrown wearing high heels. LOL

nanci said...

Adorable pictures!

FHE is great!

Swimmingmom said...

So cute. Hard to believe they were that little!