November is already upon us!
This month I am going to try very hard to realize and appreciate how blessed I am in my daily life. I am sure that there are many things that I have to be grateful each and everyday I just need to not let those things be overshadowed by the things that I am NOT grateful for!
Today I didn't go to church because I am sick. Thankfully this all came about AFTER the program last Sunday and continued on throughout the week. As I woke up this morning I was filled with gratitude that this was NOT the way I woke up last Sunday. It would have made such an important day so difficult!
The kids and I took some time to go over their Faith in God booklets. In this booklet the children participate in activities that help them develop- gospel habits and a variety of areas such as serving others, developing talents and preparing themselves to be young men/women.
We looked up a few scriptures and discussed how they apply to our lives and their understanding of these scriptures.
I am so grateful for inspired gospel programs that help us lead and guide our children in these tough times.
2 comments:
We missed you! I hope you're feeling better SOON.
I too am grateful that you were feeling good the week of the program!
Sounds like you guys still had a good day!
I live your Give Thanks swag. We have a similar one. Only it says, "Happy Halloween." You're so fast.
Post a Comment