After what felt like forever I have finally finished the picture for my living room! It really brings the punch that the room needed. I saw a really great picture which I could not afford and to me that is like a challenge- well I could do that! So with some convincing from my sister and lots of orange paint (it is 48x60) I set out to recreate the picture. Paul was a great help too with the projector set up and initial tracing. I started it in October when life was so crazy and some weeks I barely touched it but, I finally finished it yesterday! Now I have my dining room table back and a huge picture for my living room. Well that is until I start my next project...
9 comments:
You painted that?? How inspiring, maybe I will paint for our house! You did a great job!
Beautiful!!!! I'm quite jealous in fact! How much do you charge? :) Job well done!
I'm really impressed. great job and I really like the colors. to me the more color the better. awesome!
WOW. i'm really impressed. next meeting should be at your house, I want to see it in person!
nice work
Looks just as fab as it does in person!
It is very striking! Proud of you girl!
It doesn't look at all handmade. Great job! So what's the next project?
I think all the "blobs" are in just the right places. Looks great!
fabulous my friend
Post a Comment