Friday, November 21, 2008

A daily vitamin?


Every morning I take the kids to school. I just love this time in the car together. Sometimes we sing along with the radio, converse about our daily plans or study for spelling tests. Our conversation today went something like this:


Mom: Tomorrow night at the Jones' we are going to have chicken bowls. Yum!

Lissy: Are the kids going to have pizza?

Mom: No you guys like Christy's chicken.

Xander: Yes we do, but we LOVE pizza! We are going to have it today at lunch and then again tonight at Connor's birthday party!

Lissy: Ya, you know it's a daily vitamin mom!

Mom: Is that so?

Lissy: Hey wait! We don't take vitamins we'll just have pizza instead!


Fun times in the car and daily vitamins for dinner! Those are my thankful 2 for the day!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds good~ I'll remember to take those vitamins!

Princess Julie said...

I am way behind on reading your blog, but the pic you painted is AMAZING, I don't have the talent to paint or draw. Great Job!

I think I am going along with Alyssa on the pizza, it should be a vitamin because I love it that much.

Jamie said...

chicken bowls are way better. Are they learning this pizza vitamin stuff at school? Isn't your school accredited?

Every time I ask the kids what they want for dinner they say, "pizza."

That's one nice thing about driving your kids to school--interesing conversations that you otherwise might not have.

Swimmingmom said...

Sounds like vitamin pizza is right up my alley! I've been craving comfort foods way too much this fall! I love reading kids' conversations.