Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A surprise lunch date!

I had a surprise lunch date today! I didn't think that we would get together until sometime next Spring and then the opportunity arose and I took it!
My lounge chair and I had a fabulous lunch in the bright beautiful SUNSHINE! What a treat it was to bask in the sunshine on my deck in early November. I had to convince myself several times to get my butt up and get something done so that later on when the kids got home we could play outside! I hated to come in because who knows when this opportunity will come again. Well I'm off to finish chores and then maybe a quick visit with my good friend again! Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Happy Lizards said...

I'm so glad you took time to enjoy the weather and relax. You deserve it and it's such a healthy thing to do. I love to sit in the sun and relax - there is something wonderful about nature, the sunshine, and silence! I hope you have a few more days just like that this season.

LL said...

Love it. This weather is PERFECT! Can't it last another couple months, until spring?
I copied your posts of gratitude, I love the things you've mentioned.
Looking forward to tonight.