Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy!


See this? It is me! I am happy!
All went so well today with the Primary presentation! The children did a wonderful job singing, speaking and being reverent! I am so grateful for things that make us stretch and grow and especially that help us feel our Savior's love. What blessings He bestows upon us when we try our best! Ahhh... a sigh of relief for a job well done by all!


8 comments:

LL said...

You're amazing! I thought it was SO great...I fought tears at times and fought laughter at other moments.
GOOD GOOD DAY!
love serving wtih you!!!

Steven C. said...

I liked the way the program was structured so that each child's part was pretty much independent of each others, yet fit in with the theme. That way, if there were missing children (like today), the flow of the program wasn't disrupted.

It's not like the Christmas program where Mary or Joseph didn't show up - kinda important!

Marcy said...

You all did such a great job! I love the primary program every year, and this year was especially great! Thanks!!!

Happy Lizards said...

We had our primary program today too. I'm sure yours was just great and I would have loved to see it. A lot of our primary kids invited their school teachers and about 10 of them showed up! It was amazing to see them watching the children and as the Bishop concluded, there were several teachers who were touched by the spirit. It was quite a day. Are you serving as Primary President?

Swimmingmom said...

It was such a nice program. So many sweet moments and many that made me chuckle. It made my day feel lighter and made me feel calmer in nursery even though we had 14 kids! I thought K. did a nice job with the music too. I liked how the teachers of each class provided the support to the children. Very child friendly.

Jamie said...

YAY! Its always nice to get those bigger things behind you. I'm glad everything went well.

Christy said...

It it one of the sweetest Sundays of the year (not just because my kids sit elsewhere..hehe)..
but the the faith of children just beams down..we can't help but be touched.
Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Everyone did such a wonderful job with the program. It is always a special day. Great job!