I did it.
I didn't want to do it!
I caved.
I held out as long as I could.
It was a hard decision.
I just couldn't take it anymore!
It means to me the beginning of the end...
the end of beautiful days, warm sunshine on my face and lounge chair lunches on my deck.
I turned the HEAT on last night!
8 comments:
you make me LAUGH!
i did the same. feat the HEAT!
Yep, guilty this a.m.
I broke down a few weeks ago - i am a cold wimp
I'm with smart mama! Jared HATES the cold too, the desert blood in us can't take much.
Fred actually turned on our heat a couple of weeks ago also. I told him, put on a sweater! But no, he had to turn on the heat! I'm glad now!
I actually love the cold, but we caved at our house too. Not too high though, just enough to take a little of the chill.
that's funny. I thought you were going to say you joined facebook.
We've had the heat on every since it snowed four inches a couple of weeks ago. What's the hold up.
How funny! I thought you were going to say you went out and got a job! It has been really chilly lately. The funny thing about cape style houses (you really need to come over sometime since you've NEVER been here) is that the 2nd floor is so HOT during the summer and FREEZING during the winter.
Post a Comment