Saturday, October 4, 2008

Seriously?!


The kids got skateboards and all of the safety gear we could find to go with them for their birthday! (I wasn't the only one dead set on the gear. Paul actually was the one who was very careful in picking it all out making sure it fit correctly etc...) I really thought the kids would give us a hard time about the gear and say Seriously Mom and Dad you must be joking! But they knew that we meant business and after about the 10 minutes that it took to get all the gear on Alyssa and Xander were off to try out their new boards and what tricks they could do!

First it was how low can you go?
Check out those looks of determination!

Then 360's

Amazingly enough no serious wipe outs! Yet...

Just huge smiles and tons of fun!

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to the twins! Marissa will be excited that Alyssa will be coming to Activity Days!!

Jamie said...

I love those pictures. You have the perfect driveway for skateboards. How fun!

Christy said...

Woah! You guys are way cooler than us! Who has dared the hill? I would have been the first one down as a kid!

Leah said...

Brave kiddos! I NEVER could such things. I'm not that talented. Have fun!!