Monday, March 1, 2010


Today is a the Price is Right day. Whenever the kids are home sick I turn on the show. They enjoy guessing the prices and playing along with the contestants. For me it is nice to watch (or listen) to something other than cartoons or the Disney channel for a bit with them. I have always watched it in the past when sick or recovering from surgery.
Poor Lissy came into our room last night at 3:00 am and proceeded to throw up every 20-30 minutes like clockwork. She kept saying, "Why does my stomach hate me?" Thankfully she is feeling better and hasn't thrown up since 7:45am. I think almost 5 hours of barfing is more than sufficient!
Paul and Xander were taking guesses as to whom is going down next. Xander thinks it will be me since I took care of Lis all night long. Paul held the dog in the bed so she wouldn't "join" us in the bathroom. Who knows who'll be next....only time will tell. At least Alyssa is over the hurdle and Paul will be home ALL WEEK LONG. Maybe unfortunate for him, but very fortunate for me!

1. old memories
2. my car getting fixed for under $400
3. so looking forward to my bed tonight hopefully I'll get to stay in it ALL NIGHT LONG!


2 comments:

Leah said...

I hope everyone gets better your house REALLY soon!!

LL said...

UGH! I feel your pain my friend!!!
Hope she is feeling better soon, and the rest of you avoid the NASTY BUG.