
Tonight in the Trueman home we did it Man vs, Food True"man" style! We have been watching the show Man vs. Food where the host, Adam, goes all over the US to different cities trying out the food in restaurants and also does eating challenges. The kids love the show. I like it, but it makes me hungry and want to EAT! Paul likes it since he has been to most of the cities. I want to check out some of these places. I like the fact that they are normal, regular priced places that we would go.
On the Minneapolis show Adam went to two restaurants who claimed to have the best juicy lucy. A juicy lucy is a hamburger with cheese in the middle. So basically 2 patties sealed together with cheese in the middle. The kids begged to have it for dinner this week. Alyssa was even asking this morning that if we ever to go Minneapolis if we could go to dinner at the 5-8 club and try it out. Too funny.
Ours is a bit different since we are using turkey meat instead, but DELICIOUS none the less!

Here is the finished product.

Oozing with cheese


fries on the side or on top- YUM!
So True"Man" vs. Food family what was you thoughts on the dinner?
Paul- "That didn't suck!"
Xander- "It was better than in-n-out." (Sorry Xander- nothing is better than in-n-out)
Alyssa- "The best burger!"
Lisette- "The cheese on the inside makes it sooo moist inside!"
2 comments:
You guys have such fun! That looks YUMMY and I don't really like cheese on my burgers...but that looks like it would be worth a try.
Sorry Xander, true about in'an out being the best!
But glad you liked the burgers...that will have to be on our menu this week, I have a couple lbs of ground turkey in the freezer, from Christmas! I am afraid to thaw it and use it, afraid people here will reject it.
THis sounds like a great use!
Post a Comment