Thursday, February 18, 2010

Preserving Sanity

Yes, this is how I felt the first 2 days of vacation when A & A were arguing about E V E R Y T H I N G!!!!
A little something every day on winter break= SANITY SAVER

  • Monday- Movies with cousins- Percy Jackson and the lightning thief- great movie
  • Tuesday- sledding and snow boarding with cousins and lots of friends at school
  • Wednesday- 2 hours of swimming (wear 'em out!)
  • Thursday- roller skating and Xander has a friend sleeping over
  • Friday- friend over until after lunch- then grocery shopping
Lots of whines about grocery shopping. Really I must get something done at least one of the days. It cracked me up this afternoon Xander was SO MAD at Alyssa because she wouldn't listen to him. TOTAL payback for the first 2 days of this week where they felt no need to listen to ME!

A good vacation all in all, but it will be just fine for them to go back tomorrow!

1. a week of fun
2. not having to do homework, lunches, rush
3. friends to enjoy it with

1 comment:

LL said...

you guys partied!!! I'm sad vacation week is over, mostly because I love the relaxing mornings--but WELCOME a routine :)