There are SO many reasons why it needs to STOP snowing for the rest of this season:
1. I bake when it snows and then I eat what I bake.
Today it was banana bread which sounds healthy but I think the 2 bananas are outweighed by the 1 1/2 cups of sugar. At least I used applesauce instead of butter, but 3 pieces later....
2. I am sick of sludge, sand and grit!
Swept out the basement and garage too many times to count. And need to do it again.
3. I want to lounge by the pool and be HOT enough to jump in. Not look out and see this-
4. I want to be outside for longer than a quick walk or 40 minute run.
5. I almost have forgotten what it is like to wear short sleeves without a sweat jacket.
6. I am sick of my winter clothes!
7. Sadly 45 degrees feels really nice. Just when we were finding our grass on Monday here were are again buried in snow.
8. Did I mention sludge, sand and grit???
9. It really stinks to take the dog for a walk in the sludge.
10. I miss these-
Okay now I am thoroughly depressed that winter is still out my window at least it is pretty. Until mud season is here. Oh can't we just skip it until June?
Note to self- NO MORE BANANA BREAD. Do cookies count?
Okay now for a few good snow things-
1. it's pretty
2. school was delayed and thankfully NOT cancelled today
3. the kids really love to play in it.
3 comments:
Amen! I just spent the last week in Florida and come home to this??!! Don't like it~bring on spring!
I DREAM of flip flops. Can't wait!!!
I'll be right there next to you lady!
Get those toes painted
Post a Comment