I want to give a shout out to Blog 2 Print! I just received my 2008 blog book in the mail and they did a great job! I saw that they were having a special and literally it took 5 minutes to “slurp” up all the entries for 2008. I actually love the fact that there are so few choices with the changes you can make. I started with another company last June and spent half a day changing font, sizes, pictures etc... At blog 2 print you can choose the front and back pictures of the book and you can delete any entries you choose. The one thing that kinda bugs me a bit, but not enough to go with someone else, is that sometimes you have a blog title on one page and the paragraph and pictures are on the following page. No biggie.
They are having a special until the end of March. It is 15% off. It was only $42 for a hard cover 91 page book. So I ordered 2009 too. I love the fact that it is DONE and I won’t have to do it again until 2011.
- Visiting luncheon friends
- the deck is almost done
- the deck looks awesome
2 comments:
oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am SO doing it! Will you bring your book tonight? I'd love to see it!
So fun! I want to see yours too, then I can see if there is a difference between companies!
Post a Comment