Day 3-Wow what a difference a day makes! Day 3 was a huge success! We can really see what it will look like. Paul constantly looks at the guys working and says, "I am so glad that I didn't do it myself!"
With 3 guys working hard for 8 hours each day it makes such a difference!
So instead we did yard work. Anything to stay outside on a 71 degree day in MARCH!
The kids played in the mud, stream and on the rocks- 3 sets of clothes today!
and Lola chewed on sticks and happily enjoyed another beautiful day outside!
3 comments:
It was a beautiful day! Glad you could be outside to enjoy it!
Lola is so photogenic.
Exciting progress on the deck, WOW!
I love to see things come together...especially when it's that quick. Can't wait to sit on that deck in the SUN.
We are definitely interested in who you are using to build your deck. That is one project on our list! It's looking great and going very quickly! :)
Post a Comment