
Xander decided that he wanted to use his allowance to buy a Lego go cart. Unfortunately they did not have it in stock at Toys r' us so we ordered it online. He was okay the first couple of days, but then the waiting was getting to be too much! I checked the order on Wednesday and it said on its way to final destination. Little did we know that meant from UPS to the USPS. So he waited very IMPATIENTLY on Wednesday for UPS. Which never came...

It finally arrived on Thursday from USPS. Paul and I were holding our breath as the mail lady drove up our driveway...Please let it be there...please....please...

It was! And it only took him 30 minutes to build! He said it was worth the wait.
Easy to say after the fact!
2 comments:
Patience is a virtue I don't have!!
Fun toy!
VERY COOL!!!!
I understand the waiting thing, the boys have ordered things and as they have a one track mind as they wait for it's arrival.
looks like it would be worth the wait.
Post a Comment