Can I tell you how much I LOVE progress? Finally now that the nice weather is here we have been making steps towards progress and today it is STARTING!! After getting several quotes for a chain link fence and the deck we decided to have the deck built and do an invisible fence ourselves. The chain link was just too expensive for the area that we wanted covered. Paul was originally going to do the deck himself but after much consideration we decided to have it done. And today's the day they are starting! Woo hoo for progress! I can't wait until it is done- which should be by the end of next week! We are adding an additional 20 feet one way and 30 feet another. It is going to be HUGEEEEEEEE! It will be the entire length of the pool and extend wrap around the left end. YAY!! I seriously can't wait until summer, but for now I am more than content with progress!
Here are the current pictures of how it looks.
The deck will run the entire length of the house and connect with the pool.
This side of the pool will have the deck wrapped around.
1. PROGRESS
2. Guys who build decks
3. Beautiful weather
3 comments:
can't wait to see it when it is done!
EXCITING!!!! can't wait to see it all, you are wise to take before shots!
It sounds like it's going to be great! I'm loving the warm weather too!
Post a Comment