After a busy morning (running errands, primary meeting and grocery shopping)
I was tired
when I finally got home around 2.
All I really wanted to do was
plop my butt on the couch
and read.
And so I did!
So glad I did it too!
1. great friends to serve with in primary
2. getting my grocery shopping done (internal struggle today, but it won out in the end)
3. ice cream cone Paul brought me from Mc D's
3 comments:
Sister Trueman.
Did you just say BUTT? That is just terrible!
That's why I love you. Had a blast today....always a good time with Primary.
XOXOXO,
Sister Lewis
In Texas, we say BUTT! lol Glad you had a good day:)
I did the same thing only I just started out my day that way- no errands first. I had started a good book and wanted to finish it, SO I DID!
Good for you- you deserved it!
Post a Comment