Saturday, November 21, 2009

Today I am thankful for so many strong women in my life! They have provided such wonderful examples of strength and fortitude. They have been there to support me, lead me and guide me throughout my life. Their strength has enabled them to persevere despite adversity and come out stronger, wiser and full of hope.

My 97 year old grandmother who is happiest in her garden and serving others

My sister and my mother- There is not enough space on this page to explain how much they mean to me, nor do I think I could ever do it in words. I can not imagine my life without them.

My mother in law who is such an example of courage and determination

My sister in law who has been such a great example of enduring love.

My sweet girl I know will one day be an amazing woman. She has already shown such strength. I look forward to seeing what the future holds- but not too quickly. I want to hold onto her for as long as I can before I set her free.

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a beautiful pict. of Alyssa! She's the future!
Future looks good!

You do have a great great family, i"ve met many of them and you speak of them often, a sign that they mean so much to your family.

Tell your grandma she is the cutest!

Smilin' sunshine said...

What a great post!

LL said...

Such a great post!
YOU are one of those incredibly strong women--I'm so glad you're a part of my life. I love your example and friendship!

Diana said...

I love the picture of you, your Mom, and Leslie! You guys look so cute!! What a great post. I know your daughter thinks the same of you!

Tina said...

You are too kind. You have been a wonderful example to me and there are things that I would never have done if it hadn't been for you and for that I am eternally grateful! I love you and I am so thankful to have you in my life!