It will be nice when they are second nature to them. Until then.... slurp away!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Slurp away!
Today I am grateful for awesome orthodontists! Dr. Greg and Dr. Lisa are wonderful, kind, patient and never rushed us. As a matter of fact they put Xander's retainer off for a little more than a year now and gave great advice for him to be patient and wait. It worked out great since Alyssa and Xander both got their retainers today. They have been eagerly awaiting this for a while now. You can't tell by just looking at them that they have retainers until they speak. It is quite funny to hear them talk! It is difficult for them to swallow their spit so there is a whole lotta slurpin' goin' on in this house. If you want a good giggle just watch the video!- okay video to follow....it won't upload. I am also thankful for A & A being such troopers. They have to wear these retainers ~22 hours a day. They can only have them out for eating, brushing and sports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just HEAR the slurp....
I always wanted a retainer. SO, I'd make one out of a paper clip :)And SOMETIMES I'd sneak and wear my sisters retainer...
WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? :)
Post a Comment