Today I am thankful for so many things to be thankful for! When I focus on the little things that I am blessed with everyday it is hard to choose. I am thankful that Alyssa, Lola and I got to take a nice long walk together this morning and have girl time. I am thankful that Paul and Xander are outside doing the Christmas lights together. I am thankful for my wonderful family and spending time together. I am also thankful that Laura challenged us to do this everyday. It really has helped me focus on all the wonderful blessings in my life and to be thankful for these every single day!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Give Thanks
Today I am thankful for so many things to be thankful for! When I focus on the little things that I am blessed with everyday it is hard to choose. I am thankful that Alyssa, Lola and I got to take a nice long walk together this morning and have girl time. I am thankful that Paul and Xander are outside doing the Christmas lights together. I am thankful for my wonderful family and spending time together. I am also thankful that Laura challenged us to do this everyday. It really has helped me focus on all the wonderful blessings in my life and to be thankful for these every single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All great things to be THANKFUL for!!
I am thankful for YOU.
Your leadership skillz, your organization, your ability to laugh when things go "crazy"
You're SUCH a fabulous example to me!
I'm also a titch jealous that you are getting your Christmas lights up. NICE!!!
*please know that I spelled skills wrong on purpose*
:)
Post a Comment