Friday, November 20, 2009

Home

Thankfully not today... but soon
January 9, 2009

Today I am very thankful that it was Paul's morning to take Lola out in the POURING rain! I am thankful for our home which provides us with a safety and warmth from the perils of the world. It is filled with love and a safe haven from ALL of life's storms.

It brings to mind the primary song Home

Home is where the heart is And warmth and love abound.
Home is where warm, circling arms go all the way around.

Home is where there's father, with strength and wisdom true.
Home is where there's mother And all the children too.

Home is where our Father, Who dwells in heaven above,
Guides us in the way we live And lets us feel his love.

3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

So glad that picture wasn't taken today!

Marcy said...

Great minds think alike!!

LL said...

I love your home. I'm always very comfortable inside!