Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Gratitude


"...And out of small things
proceedeth that which is great."
D&C 64:33

I thought I would take it a little further this month and post something each day in November to help remind me to be thankful every day not just on Thanksgiving. I will try and post every few days if not everyday so I won't get behind!

November 1- beautiful trees

We went for a walk this afternoon and the beauty of this tree struck me. It has every Fall color in it. Unfortunately the picture doesn't do it justice.

November 2- sunsets


I looked out the window at just the right time! 5 minutes later this beautiful scene was gone!

November 3- glitter

It makes life sparkly and fun! It is my goal to make enough of these cards for the kids teachers for Christmas.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good idea, about the finding something to be thankful about everyday. I think we'll try it with the fam all together. Maybe while we're eating dinner together.