Sunday, April 5, 2009

A ride on the bus


I had the opportunity to go on Alyssa's field trip with her a week ago. We had a fun time at the Science Discovery Museum in Acton. Usually the bus ride is my least favorite part, with noisy kids and silliness, but today it was nice to cuddle with Lissy to and from. On the way back I was laughing at the random  pictures Alyssa was taking.

People always say we look so much alike and I thought a bit too, but see it so much more in theses photos. That's my sweet girl!

1. fun field trips
2. having a daughter
3. quality time

3 comments:

Marcy said...

How fun! I love going on field trips with my kids, but I agree the bus can be hard sometimes.
Hayden is going to the Aquarium in Boston this week, but wants Dad to go instead of me. :( I have to stay home and take Garrett to parent teacher conference and the dentist.

Tina said...

Ya not only does Lissy look a lot like you but so do my girls. Especially when they are little. Mel probably looks more like me now with her hair darker.

Leah said...

How fun! I can't wait until I get to go on field trips with Lily!