Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We celebrated Easter a bit early this year. On Saturday we had family and friend over to have an egg hunt, dinner and decorate cookies.
It was a nice afternoon had by all.

Astro turf or cookie? You decide!

Hallie's flower power cookie.

What the women and kids did...

What the men did...(new computer not in picture)

I must admit it was nice not having to worry about the whole Easter Bunny thing this year since the kids have figured that one out!
So we even gave them their baskets after everyone left so that they weren't up and bugging us at the crack of dawn! This morning was really nice with the kids reading their new books for a bit, playing with their toys and we even had enough time to take a family picture before church!

Quote of the day by Xander: "Can I have a cookie?" No you can have some oranges. "THEN can I have a cookie?" No. "Then I don't want the oranges!"

1. Family and friends to celebrate with
2. Sugar cookies and chocolate
3. Remembering my dad and missing him now and always

4 comments:

Tina said...

#3 made me cry. I miss him too so much!

I miss you guys and wish we could have been there. Glad ya'll had a good Easter.

Love ya lots!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that family picture of the 4of you..Happy Easter!!

Jamie said...

Cute family picture!

Leah said...

Great pictures! Beautiful family!