Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lunch is served!




Campfire + hot dogs + chips + grapes
=easy lunch with very little clean up!

A perfect lunch after working hard to eradicate our yard of tree limbs (yes, again...)! A very futile task, but we are making some headway!

Of course if there's a campfire there has to be marshmallows!

Now the question of the hour- How do you like your marshmallows?
1. Barely warm 2. Golden brown or 3. Burnt to a crisp

1. a beautiful day to be outside
2. watching the fire
3. helping neighbors & neighbors who help

7 comments:

Steven C. said...

I like mine tan on the outside (all over) and melted on the inside. Yumm!!

Marcy said...

I like mine somewhere between golden brown and burned to a crisp! Looks like a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Burned to a crisp for me!

nanci said...

I like mine somewhere between barely warm and golden brown! Sounds like you had a bunch of fun!

Christy said...

Golden Brown, definitely!
Great to have the fire pit up and running for the season! Hopefully you can find some broken wood to burn...hehe

Jamie said...

At first I thought you really went to a campground and I thought, "man it must be really warm there." How nice to have a campfire in your own back woods. I'm with Steven C. as far as marshmallows go.

Swimmingmom said...

Golden brown,but I'm too impatient so mine are generally burnt to a crip. However, a few years ago I embarked on microwave smores. You have to have just the right touch to get it before it explodes!

Fun day with your family- great idea!!!!