
A beautiful day at Fenway!

I have now been to 4 Red Sox's games at Fenway Park and although each time I went I had a great time, THEY LOST! Yesterdays game we held out to the bitter end with the Red Sox up to bat last and if they scored just 2 measly points we could have won, but NO that was not in the cards for us or them! So I am beginning to think that it may be me?! I know yesterday there was almost 38,000 in attendance so how could that be? Is it just a coincidence? Is it me? Well it is good news for the Sox since that is the only game we will be going to this season so hopefully I won't be able to ruin anymore possible wins for them. It is now all on them! No curses or added interference from me! The Yankee fans at the gym asked if I could go to every game from now on, but I must decline due to 1. I want them to win 2. Paul can't get anymore season tickets 3. I just don't have the time nor the desire to make it to that many games. I am a fan, not a fanatic!
Isn't it all about the junk that you can eat? Well the kids certainly think so!
1. Singing Sweet Caroline with the kids
2. Great weather for the game
3. Boston
2 comments:
Did you wear the same outfit to each of the games? It just might be you!!
I have the same luck..I've been to 5 games and they only won 1 of them. but it's still fun!
Post a Comment