Xander just did a great deed! Me well... not sure if I get the loser mom award or what? We were on the stretch where you get onto the Pike (Exit 10A Westbound) just under the overpass in the RIGHT HAND LANE CLOSEST TO THE GUARDRAIL and there is a huge (foot plus long) snapper turtle in the middle of the lane. Well I can't hit it! Nor do I want try and drive over it just so the person behind me can hit it. SO I put my emergency flashers on and have Xander get out of the car on the right side while I direct cars around me. He picks up the snapping turtle who is trying his best to bite him and after dropping him once (oops) he puts the turtle over the guardrail (which he can't fit under, thankfully) and jumps back in our car and are on our merry way!
Thankfully Xander didn't get bit, that would of been fun explaining it to the dr. or hit by a car! So good deed done! ME-not a loser Mom! Now if I took pictures of him doing this rather than redirecting traffic that would have been another story!

1 comment:
My daughter plays on the pike too! ;-)
We are good moms!
Post a Comment