Today in YW I taught a lesson about the blessings we receive from the Priesthood. I asked the girls earlier in the week to think about a way they have been blessed and come willing to share with a story or a picture of an event in their life. I loved their stories and appreciation of the priesthood.
As I was preparing the lesson I thought back over my life and the countless blessing that I have received from my father. I am grateful that he was still alive to be able to give my children a name and a blessing.
Alexander and Alyssa on the day of their baby blessing
December 24, 2000
by Richard Nowlin
Baptism and Confirmation
October 11, 2008
by (Uncle) David Mahler
Xander receiving the priesthood
October 14, 2012
By David Mahler

1 comment:
I LOVE this...those pictures are so so sweet!
Sounds like a fabulous lesson.
Post a Comment