~Like Mother like daughter~
This is the picture that Lissy had Paul print for me for Mother's day. She found this flower (trilluim) in the backyard, grabbed my camera to take a picture and told me about it, but I forgot to go outside and see it. I didn't even remember to look at it on the camera. She is always snapping away on my camera. I usually don't see all that she has caputred until I am uploading a million pictures...
The funny thing is a few days later I found these flowers another place in the yard and posted it on Facebook. Unbeknownst me to that this was the same flower Alyssa was talking about. So I was really surprised when she gave me this beautiful picture for Mother's Day.
Paul found it really amusing that both Alyssa and I found the same flower in our yard. There were only 4 of these flowers blooming in 2 different areas. I love that my daughter is so like me in the fact that we both appreciate the beautiful little things in life! That in itself is the best Mother's day gift I could ever ask for!

1 comment:
So so sweet!
and BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment