Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lunch Ladies

I love my "Lunch Ladies!
They are my sanity savers! 
We visit, encourage, complain, laugh, commiserate, arrange carpools to sports, solve current problems ...or at least try to... and catch up on life!
We try and go out a least once a month. We've been busy over the past few months, but never too busy to celebrate our birthdays! 

Jen's (right) birthday @ VIA

 My birthday @ Olive Garden

We spent Deb's (left) birthday at 99 

 And Kelly had a whopper of a birthday the big FOUR OH NO! 
Finally! Join the club sista!
We got her a box of cakettes- kinda like cake truffles! 
You can get them customized- 
She is a hair dresser, excellent soccer coach and loves the Bruins.

I love these beautiful Lunch Ladies! 

1 comment:

LL said...

LUNCH LADY LAND!
I can imagine the laughter...so fun that you guys go out!