We we made it to NYC despite my migraine trying to put a hiccup in our plan. I took lots of advil and tylenol and wouldn't allow it to interfere with our fun! Thankfully it finally went away since we had lots to do in the city!
First stop the hotel club for a soda and cookies! We made many stops here each day.
Gotta love free cookies and sodas and milk steamers!
A quick stroll around the block waiting for Paul to arrive and we come back to...
6 fire trucks and lots of fire fighters. Something about a small fire on the concourse level. Never a dull moment!
A quick walk and stop in the stores at Times Square and then we were off to dinner.
The next day we went to the MOMA and saw some neat art work.
This one I really liked because it reminds me of the phrase in the scriptures, "His hand is stretched out still." It reminds me that God will NEVER give up on us!
Not seeing much L O V E from Xander here... He hates posing for pictures!
See any resemblance?
Off to Central Park.
We watched this squirrel climb up the tree and position himself upside down, hanging by his back feet and eat his treat. Pretty impressive!
We FINALLY found spring! It was so beautiful with all the flowering trees.
I can just hear it, "Really Mom do you have to hang on me like that?" What a face!
This picture epitomizes Spring! It even has a bird nest!
My favorite shot! Thanks for cooperating Xa!
I wish the flowers on the trees would last longer. They are so beautiful!
Contemplating when we will come back to the city!
Of course we had to finish off our trip with lunch (our 2nd this trip) from the Halal guys.
Our favorite!














1 comment:
Those pics are awesome and FUN---but that first one is my FAV.
I love NYC
Post a Comment