Much to the kids dismay school was not delayed this morning or better yet cancelled. I told them to get used to it- we do live in MASSACHUSETTS where it SNOWS all winter long!
When I got back from taking the kids to school, yes in the snow, it was snowing a lot with huge puffy flakes falling rapidly from the sky. It was just too beautiful an opportunity to pass up so Lola and I got ready to go for a walk in the snow. I love it when it is mesmerizing and fresh. It didn't keep up for long by the time we were done it had passed, but I am so glad that we seized the moment
Lola waiting impatiently for me to get my shoes on
1. beautiful snow
2. sledding in it yesterday
3. still embracing winter- we have a LONG way to go
1 comment:
It can be pretty! Especially if I don't have to go out in it!
Post a Comment